Traxstech Ratcheting Rod Holder With Oval Base
Traxstech’s Ratcheting Rod Holder on an oval base offers one-handed ratcheting, liquid-smooth lifting, and 45 degrees of side-to-side rotation in the mounting track. Other features include:
- 17 fish-able positions, two positions past 90 degrees, for the ultimate in diver positioning.
- Fully enclosed ratcheting design with a large release knob for ease of use.
- All aluminum construction design with solid aluminum hubs in the center.
- Gimbal piece in the bottom of the tube to keep the rod orientated.
- Keeper cap strap for safety storing rods while on the run to the next hot spot.
- Has the option to mount on Traxstech downrigger wing arm or horizontal trees.
- Comes with (2) Thumb Screws to secure it to your Traxstech Track system.
The Traxstech Difference
|Made in the USA
All of our parts are engineered and assembled by hand in Chesaning, Michigan.
Signature textured finish adds durability to the solid machined aluminum components, hardens wear surface, offers a bright non-reflective finish, and is easy to clean.
|It’s All We Do
All of our products are produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. From deburring to CNC machining, we control every part of the production process.