ECHOMAP™ UHD 75cv Combo GPS/Fishfinder – Preloaded Canada LakeVü G3 with GT24UHD-TM Transducer
Find more fish using the ECHOMAP™ UHD 73cv combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen with keyed assist. The included GT24 transducer provides Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, so you get a crystal-clear image of what is below your boat, and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers remarkable target separation. Preloaded Canada LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours. It features a quick-release bail mount, making it easy to remove and take with you. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support provides you with engine data, sensor connection, autopilot integration, FUSION-Link™ audio system and more. ECHOMAP™ UHD 73cv is even compatible with the Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Includes GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot, FUSION-Link™ audio system and engine data
- Quick-release bail mount for fast and easy mobility
- Compatible with Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more
This chartplotter comes with a GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, which shows you a crystal-clear image below your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data that covers more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
NMEA 2000® & NMEA0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
Force™ Trolling Motor Capability
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP UHD 73cv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
- GT24UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1 When paired with a compatible smartphone
2 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Dimensions||8 × 14 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.