54 Ah Dakota Lithium Battery –
A deep cycle work horse, the DL 54 is built for high performance in the most rugged of conditions and is backed by a world beating, best in class, 11 year manufacturer defect warranty. Engineered with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology this battery has twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a lead acid battery – providing exceptional lifetime value. 54 Amp hours of capacity provides a full day of power for mid sized trolling motors or for long days on the open road in your RV. Ideal for deep cycle applications where you need lots of power for a long time. Easily link in series to create 24V, 36V, or 48V systems. Includes active BMS protection circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life. 10AMP LiFePO4 charger included.
- Size & Weight: 9.01” x 5.43” x 8.38” (229 x 138 x 213 mm)
- Weight : 17.6 lbs (8 Kg)
- Capacity : 54 ampere hours
- Lifecycles : Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 400 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
- Terminals : F12 terminals (posts that screw in). Easy to adapt to different connection needs.
- Discharge : 50 A max continuous, 100 A max pulse 10 second pulse. The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% bigger capacity then a SLA 50Ah battery.
- Charge : 25 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max. Included is a LiFePO4 compatible charger.
- Operating temperature : Much better than SLA or other lithium’s, -20’F min, +120’F max recommended environmental operating temps
|Dimensions||9.01 × 5.43 × 8.38 in|